Top-floor waterfront "Gulf-to-Bay" condo in West-coast Florida's finest location.
Unique property with Gulf to Bay access and unobstructed, spectacular views of sunrise and sunsets from the two screened patios. No building possible on three sides: bordered by Manatee County Park on the South & West sides and Sarasota Bay to the East.
Asking $425,000 [ SOLD ].
For detailed information call the owners: Peggy or Tom -- CONDO IS SOLD
3 bedroom, 2 bath (one with shower one with tub) 1,450 square feet (approx.)
• Appliances: dishwasher, disposal, washer, dryer, microwave, range and refrigerator
• Heated pool
• Dock your boat on-site - Deep water dock (14 deeded slips)
• Fishing pier
• Storage: two outside storage closets
• Covered parking on ground floor beneath building
• Walking trails to Bridge Street and Longboat Key...
Half-mile (short walk) to Bridge Street: shops, restaurants, pubs, fishing pier and Post Office
One-mile to Longboat Key (Sarasota): nice walk through Coquina Baywalk Park and over the draw-bridge
This unique resort home has been owned and cared for by the same local family
since the building was constructed in the mid 1980s.
For sale by owner: Asking $425,000 [ SOLD ].
Will split closing costs equally between buyer & seller.